Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometer (Agilent 7890A/5975C GCMS System)
Instrument Name & Model: Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometer (Agilent 7890A/5975C GCMS System)
• High temperature, solid inert ion source boost productivity
• Gold standard quadrupole design and performance
• Triple-Axis Detector
• Trace Ion Detection and the second generation of Deconvolution Reporting Software (DRS) delivers a real performance improvement for trace analysis in complex matrices
• High-Performance Selected Ion Monitoring (SIM) and Full Scan
• Synchronous SIM/Scan functionality captures SIM data and full scan data in the same acquisition, with no compromise in analytical performance.
• SIM dwell times can be set in from over 100 msec to 1 msec in 1 msec increments. AutoSIM automatically converts scan data into SIM or SIM/scan acquisition parameters saving setup time for methods with many peaks.
GC/MS software helps you make the most of every run, and every workday
• Control of two GC/MS systems from a single MSD ChemStation
• Integrated control of the versatile CTC PAL autosamplers can boost your lab s output with automated sample preparation (available option).
• Retention Time Locking (RTL) gives you repeatable retention times across systems regardless of operator, detector type and column maintenance. In combination with Agilent or user-created databases, it will let you quickly screen unknown peaks with added confidence.
• Automatic tuning to ensure more accurate results every time for EI, PCI and NCI Modes.
• SemiQuant capability to estimate the concentration of uncalibrated compounds.
• Integration with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) makes it easy to store, retrieve and organize all of the electronic data generated in your laboratory including your GC/MSD files and reports.
Maintenance and Reliability Features
• High-reliability vacuum system assures maximum long-term performance; available oil-free pumping systems virtually eliminate pump maintenance, reduce noise, and can be used with corrosive gases such as ammonia.
• Material Science
• Food additive and contamination
• Oil and Gas
• Oleo chemical
• Forensic and toxicology
Location: Chromatography Room (F022)
Universiti Sains Malaysia
14300 Nibong Tebal, Penang, Malaysia