Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (Perkin Elmer AAS – Aanalyst 800 c/w FIAS100)
Instrument Name & Model: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
• High light throughput, single-path optical system with a dual-blazed grating monochromator for optimized performance over the entire AA wavelength range.
• Front-surfaced, reflecting optics with protective coatings for improved UV reflectivity and corrosion resistance are used throughout.
• Complete system control from a single keyboard; automated motorized atomizer exchange, permitting the change between flame AA and graphite furnace AA.
• THGA-type furnace with Zeeman-effect background correction is mounted on a motorized carriage that can be moved automatically into the sample compartment with a push of a button.
• Food Safety Compliance for elements : As, Pb, Sn, Hg, Cd, Sb,
• Drinking Water under Food Act : Al, As, Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, Pb, Mg, Mn, Hg, Se, Ag, Na,
• Food Nutrient Supplement Act : Zn, Fe, Mg Ca
• Pharmaceutical Act for Natural Product : As, Pb, Cd, Hg , Cu
Location: Elementary Spectroscopy Room (F030)
Universiti Sains Malaysia
14300 Nibong Tebal, Penang, Malaysia